Simple, easy, and sure to be delicious! All of the necessary elements for a dessert ready to please holiday guests.
For more recipe ideas be sure to follow Evoolution on Twitter or Instagram @evoolutionyeg or visit their website.
Roasted Pears with Honey Ginger Walnuts – Recipe by Sydney at Evoolution 104 St
Total time: 45 minutes
- 4 ripe pears
- 1 Tbsp Evoolution Tarragon EVOO
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Evoolution Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Combine sugar and balsamic vinegar in a saucepan and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add nuts to the pan and coat. Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Peel and cut pear in half. Use a melon baller to scoop out the seeds inside. Coat each half pear in EVOO.
- Put on greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add caramelized walnuts to the scooped out center of pears. Enjoy!