Holiday baking exchanges and office potlucks are gearing up so we asked Evoolution to help us find a delicious (and easy) recipe.
For more recipe ideas be sure to follow them on Twitter or Instagram @evoolutionyeg or visit their website.
Butternut Mini Pumpkin Loaves – Recipe by Christine at Evoolution Southgate
Prep Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 75 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Evoolution Butternut Squash Seed Oil
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Evoolution Traditional 18 Year Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or spray mini loaf pans or regular pans.
- Beat eggs until light and frothy, add sugar, Butternut Squash Seed Oil and pumpkin. Beat on medium speed until ingredients are completely combined.
- Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl, combine together and mix until completely incorporated.
- Pour batter into pan(s).
- Bake about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Frosting: Beat cream cheese and butter together until well blended.
- Blend in Traditional 18 Year Balsamic, and mix until smooth.
- Spread frosting over cooled loaves and sprinkle with cinnamon.